Friday, January 22, 2016

Uncertainty

I do not understand this type of feeling, which i am struggling....
Uncertainty of many things was around, especially appointments that i need to meet,
who should you give priority.
Uncertainty the Job, and career path that I am going and thinking would I have enough money to survive
At the moment I felt I am Stuck, but I believe I am In the hand of my creator.
He who hold the stars and moon will not slumber,
He will watch over me, He will be my guide
He take cares everything.
Constantly need to remind myself, 
I am yours, whatever I have is yours, and you are mine.
The scripture Matt 6:33 came across my mind seek ye First the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.

Meditate the scripture until it sinks into my Heart and Soul.
Till Now I surrender all to you,
keep on enjoy your fellowship and rest in you.


These 2 songs speak to me personally, be bless by those songs

                                               

                                      10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)

                                               


Who Am I (Casting Crown)


No comments:

Post a Comment