Wednesday, January 13, 2016

As I have Promised..... But Failed

As I have promised Last year and the year before atleast a Blog a Day.
Eventually I have failed, never mind moving on to the changing part.
This is the most exciting part, I have decided to Post less stuff in Facebook, but rather express myself freely in BLOGGER.

Attachment with Facebook it has been an unhealthy one, coming together with its apps in mobile phone, makes it a real distraction. So, I have decided to pull myself away from Facebook, stop nagging and complaining things over there instead I could share my insights in blog, moreover it help me to improve writing skills( another ways to express myself)

Few day ago I have tried to deactivate Facebook, but urge come strongly, It last only a day and Night.
I think i should delete the facebook apps so logging in will be challenging for me.


Social Media is a double edged sword either it could improve your productivity or destructive distraction tools. constant feeds and Alert could really distract you from the main coarse of your schedule.

How to overcome it?
For me I am still overcoming it.....
What I could do I install an apps help me to stay focus for 10 minutes , don't look down on 10 minutes of focus, you could really perform better compare to 50 minutes of multitask.
This Apps call Forest, it is quite cool it help u to stay focus, after completing staying away from phone on the designated time, you will earn a tree. Start as a seed, as time goes by it will slowly grow into tree.

Final say 
Sometime we are so busy of checking people out and we have forgotten to live their life
Live At the Moment, Enjoy Life, Stay away From Facebook(Social media)

No comments:

Post a Comment