Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am Forgiven












I am Forgiven;
You are forsaken,
I choose to forgive other,
cause you have forgiven me.

Though they have taken me for granted,
It never stop the spirit of giving within
I'll never live on people's expectation,
I know who am I in Christ.

I will never be Alone,
He never leave me nor forsake me,
People may ignore me, but You'll never.
People may curse me,but You always Bless me,
People may hate me, but You Love me unconditionally.
Christ within me, what a friend I have in Jesus.

Things happen so rapid,
I can't keep up with the speed
Peoples' life flashes across my life,
I can see they going the opposite way
Everyone have gone astray.

How Sad is to see people chooses the way to destruction,
instead the way to life.
Pervertedness drive people frenzy
Ultimately people become Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment