Monday, January 4, 2016

NEW YEAR 2016

New Year 2016

New Beginning,
New Seasons
New Changes,
Change become the antique.

Mother Therasa Once Said,
 ' Some people come into our life as blessing some come into our lives as lessons'
I have learned alot thank God.
Scammers and Real Friends help me learn what is the realistic life


Just today my roommate have spoken to a few of my other housemates,
He refuse to let us the roommates to know what actually happened
I do not know what is the new conspiracy is this.
For now he act like leaders of the room that is pact with the leader of the house.

He keep spreading the news that does not allow us(roommates) to know.
I do not know what but I surrender all to YOU LORD JESUS.
Believing NO weapon form against me will prosper.
All things work well for those who LOVE HIM (JESUS)


I take RISK again, indeed i trust in you LORD. This year 2016 make it a different year.
In Faith I believe I will archieved this year GOALS.
I will take on 2 jobs. One it will be a Sales Executive job the other will be Financial Consultant, working day and night. Lifestyle gonna be change time to be serious with my own careers wake up Justin You are 26 years old. It is time to give your all, I am ALL IN, full gear

No comments:

Post a Comment