Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Silence Is Golden

Silence is Golden. I heard it many times, but I think this time it really make sense to me.
As the phrase speak to me personally.
Today I saw a post from my friend, she say she is in 'Silent Mode'.
I guess there are times we need to quite down ourselves and think.
We are living in a rapid world, things are changing at fast speed.

I have decided to minimize my status updates in Facebook or deactivate my Facebook if possible.
Looking back the post that I have updated, I will say I have acted out of foolishness. I will Flood my Blogs instead of frequent facebook updates. My Roommate was annoyed by me, the frequent updates in Facebook, moreover he have questioned me about, " why you always appear in my top news when I log in FB". It shall be done, gotta put a fullstop on Facebook before people start stonning my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment