Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heated Argument-- Long Cooldown



It started a month Ago,
I have an Argument with a friend and A great disagreement towards a group of friend.
Conflict arises all the time, disagreement in ideas, conflicts of culture and Language barriers
Since then I never contact them, No calls , No SmSes , No Facebook messages ..... etc
Basically I need a longer time to cool-down, after a nuclear explosion.
I didn't really express my anger or hurts directly to them.
But I need a break from them before I really go mad.
I still can't face them yet. Have to wait until my wounds are hill and set up my wall of defences before I can meet up with them again.


I really feels threathen when my cell group leader try to check out on me Via blogger and Facebook. I would really appreaciate it if He would spent some time to call me or sms me or ask me out for drink. Never the Less thank to the IP tracker that I have installed into my blog. The stalker have been traced.

No comments:

Post a Comment