Saturday, August 14, 2010

Exam Period =) Time to Hit the books and Study

Time shift so fast, as if A wink of an eye
3 month have past, there are 2 weeks left before the actual date of exam 28th august
Still have a lot of things to cover.
Pray that God you give me wisdom and good memory
Sustain me through it all,
For this moment can't bother much of the petty things and the fickle minded person.

There is this friend, I hope I can still call him a friend.
He used to be one of the close friend,
After what he have done to me, privatize me in Facebook.
I will consider whether he is still my friend.
Although he have apologized I know it is not sincere.
Although I have forgiven you but the consequences and the judgments still stand.
I will forgive and forget you, every bits of memories will be forgotten =)

New destiny God have installed in Me,
I believe everything happens have its reason,
Praise the Lord. Before you don't want to befriend with me
The Lord have foretold me that he will remove the weeds in my life that is blocking my way to the truth.
Remembered that pastor told me that ask God to give you the right friend.
Sometime your best friend may not be the right friend, as they have negative influence on you.
My previous buddy have a lot negative influence on me which cause me to stumble.
Thank God, Everything have breath praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment