Monday, January 18, 2016

Consistency is the Key


Today went through a day of hell
Last week met Manager He told me he will help me reinstate my agent contract, however he didn't 
today I have tried to Login into my company's website but failed then I have contacted my Unit manager, he told me I was terminated.

Last week from our conversation I clearly understood that He promised he will reinstate my account but in terms I need to submit 3 cases.
He have changed, what he have said earlier on changed, he said, " Justin, you are terminated submit 3 cases else i won't reinstate your contract.

I was stoned, My mind freeze i did not ask much, as soon the do session and case followup session end, i quickly left.

Later on i realized is my manager worth trusting?? After I have completed 3 cases will he transfer the all my existing service client back to me? after I have done the goal will he double cross and said I need to 5 more....

Nevertheless, Father I commit all these into your hand, right Now I just do 3 cases, If he do not fulfill his promised I will resigned and join His competitors company, I guess this is the Plan B.

Consistent is the Key in everything, Last year sales did not meet target so i think he have the right to terminate me but I have request for reinstatement, I will be more focus compare to last time.
Last year lesson learnt, too many doubts and fear, procrastination kicks in , all of them seems work in team to paralyze you. As for me i know i am not that consistent enough, once received a rejection from a prospect i need alot of time to get myself back, Before, during and after sales I also have such anxiety, no doubt this job is challenging and rewarding.
Beside that I am not consistent enough in following up skill in customer service, procrastination always kick in because of fear of calling.

Always Curious easily distracted is one of my traits, though everything seems interesting, I may have the curiosity to learn but easily distracted from the straight path. For instance computer games, and various gatherings, unfruitful meeting might have contributed to that.

Bottom line, be consistent in everything you do, Give it all and even when you have failed you will have no regrets. Consistency is start from Habit, start to form positive habit that will build your character and life skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment