Friday, January 8, 2016

Moment of Inspiration, Greater Blessing is coming

Times of refreshing.
Here in your presence
there is no Greater Blessing
than being with you.

This phrase keep on echoing in my heart
The art of thanksgiving is yet to be perfected in my life.
I am still on the long road.

Do you know what is the key to happiness?
Thanksgiving.
I am thankful what I have been gone through the good and bad, that make me of what I am.

Fear.
It is very common, I strike almost everybody just the degree of it might be greater or lessor.
Never afraid of making mistakes. Remind yourself there is no Failure only feedbacks. If you fail rise up again and learnt from mistakes, move on, stop harboring in the pass.

Forgiveness
most people been struggling with releasing forgiveness, the saying of I forgive you is easy but doing gets challenging at most time.
Never the less it take courage to face the offender.

No comments:

Post a Comment