Sunday, May 2, 2010

Its Over

Its Over, It ends tonight
I had enough of all this vicious cycle that constant occur .
The minutes you purposely offend me and say sorry .
Its time to draw my line .
I am gonna be your Door mat .
you are always the envious one,
Will get very jealous with whom i am with.
Always feel that insecure, and always accuse me things that have not done.
Asking question ,that your already know
You are always self-contradicting person.


For once you ask for an apology,
Then you exclude me in FB from posting message in your wall.
I will forgive you this time and I also will forget you as well .
I really mean what I said , like last time you've kicked me out of your hostel, You told me not to find you.
I've kept my words and promise , I am glad i did it for almost 3 month I did not contact you.

Get a life , You are sick , you need treatment .
Always living in your own fantasy doesn't lead you to reality.
You sow what you reap,
Always think that you are king .
And now you are king,I  let you become your own 'King"
You said that your 'god' have reveal something to you.

Just to remind you that
I have forgiven you
Take Care you .. we will be friend , just we are walking in different roads and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment