Monday, May 17, 2010

Orientation- I've missed the Telematch & Games session

Recently I just feel kind of weird. I just feel that I have change, my point of view able people and my own values in judging other. The Change of environment causes me to change drastically.
During orientation I have know many types of people. Most of them come together with their friend, some come by their own. There are some sitting alone, some of them are sitting alone because they are shy, but some they are sitting alone because they are so proud of themselves, looking to themselves as highly than others.  I have experienced that, I have talked to someone who was sitting next to me 
Orientation week have help me a lot basic stuff that I should know where to get help when I am in trouble.
Today I have missed, the games that organized by the games committee , I think that I have made a mistake, I choose not to join the games session because of my friend’s influence he told me that he is not going so I have followed his decision in not going for the last session of orientation programs. This is not me , I am the type of person who have my own principle and don’t follow what the crowds. I guess Due to yesterday’s mood have affected me badly.
 Nevertheless , I Am looking forward for the next week class that is coming , I love CF, I Love Music , I am so excited about then next committee meeting that is coming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment