Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hate That apologize via SMS

I dislike people always try to apologize through SMS instead of telling it in front of you that they are truly sorry.
Those offenders dare to stir your wrath but they do not have the guts to stand in front of you and apologize.
I think I am not the only person who receive this kind of treatment.
Few days ago , I have received a SMS from a friend of mine , he ask me for an apology after he have offended me 2 months ago.
Wow, he such an amazing guy after 2 month then he apologize. Anyway I have already forgiven him before he even ask , but I doubt about his sincerity . I've try to reply him, he reply back with message that show that he did not have the sense of remorse for what he have done  . GOd Bless him

No comments:

Post a Comment