Tuesday, May 11, 2010

KL -Culture Shocked

Yesterday ,I went to Ktarc to submit my validated receipt and submit my validated offer latter.
Few things that surprise me ... I was OMG telling myself ..What was that ??? College Hostel is fulled , I just got the news from the admin Staff , they tell me that 2 weeks ago college hostel already fully booked.
Yeah , great deal doesn't last long , only have to pay RM168 per month.
I just found someone to share room with me , but I think if it won't work out then maybe this plan also will subject to change, If the place is not logistic feasible and economic feasible, then I might choose other option, but most probably I want to live in a place that is safe and people that I can place my trust. Last time I used to live with a friend of mine in Dec 2009 , his room was super messy plus untidy, together with unbearable rotten smell , there is one time he asked me " did u Fart Justin", then i reply ' no I didn't fart', after a few minutes of searching for source of the foul , I have discovered a plastic box rice is filled with Maggots and mature larvae that can fly, and the maggots manage to climb on his laptop's keyboard and squirm under his keyboard.Then he just realized it was the chicken rice that he ate few days ago .   Ewy Disgusting how on earth you can sleep with a pile of rubbish and ignoring the smell.



Back to the topic .First , I took a LRT from Asia Jaya to Wangsa Maju , I took me 30-40minute to reach that area, after that I take a Metro bus head to college. Nearly get myself choke in the LRT, because A lot of people during peak hour around 6-8a.m..  Since I have to be in college by 9 am , I have to wake up 7 am  everyday ..... get myself prepare then must reach the LRT by 7.30

I wish I can get a place nearby Wangsa Maju or Melawati area, I believe God will make a way and provide my every need. God is faithful all the time.


Last but not least , really have to pardon me for any grammar mistakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment