Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Unforgettable Night in Kampar

Today Have an unforgettable night. Today have a great time with Shu Yi and Melissa.
We chat about random stuff, we've about our views and ideas and I'll find it interesting.
wish that in future can meet with them and my other kampar friend , I will ask them out for yumcha.
I wish I can stay in Kampar for one more night of fellowship with other
Wish them all the best in their career / study / wonderful family.

Regrets I have a few , These are the one of the many regrets. I left kampar with an unresolved conflict.
Although my friend, have a apologize , but he can still there is nothing wrong with him.
That is not my style , normally I always deal with conflict as soon as It's happen .
I have done my best to resolve it. Everything that I have done seems not working.
Every time I try to speak, but our conversation always turn into screaming.
That is how life goes, have to keep moving on with Life .
Cannot pour out new wine into old wineskin; Cannot build my present with the past..

Press on !!!!  Toward the goal


No looking back. Have to move forward.
Dropping all the heavy loads, Learning to surrender everything I have for my Creator's cause
Read Bible as frequent, as I am reading novel and other books
Defend my time, no time will be wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment