Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Dream

Yesterday I have A dream ,It is a strange dream . The dream is about seeing myself been chased by my "best friend", As if I am a criminal. In that dream , I was not sure what was happening to me , My Best friend (BFF) continue to chase me ask I am running forward, As he was approaching me he keep on shouting my name ...... he hurled a lot of accusation that cause me to stumble and walk back to the path behind me. He try to pull me back to the starting point. In the dream , It felt so weird ,as if I am watching myself acting in front of film.


This Scenario ,I think God is trying to speak to me through dreams, my Best friend symbolize my past, As I am trying to move forward, My best friend, try to hold me back with accusation saying 'I am not worthy','A lot of mistakes you have done in your life', 'It is better to stay the way you are' ( Don't change = Stay stagnant).... 


I've remembered, "About a year ago , Paster Ling just got a word from God he told me that, Your bet friend might that be the right friend , The right friend will lead you toward God , he will not lead you astray. Justin , you pray that God will lead you to find the right friend, and remove all the weeds that is blocking/hindering the way of the truth." He also told me to deeply grounded with love of Christ ( Eph 3:17-20).


Thank You for all the love support from CF and CGBC , High praise assembly,Paster Ling ..... 
Above all to God be the Glory . Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment