Saturday, April 24, 2010

It is Done

Finally it is Done , After a few hours in the web learning how to edit by Blog , finally I have figure out how to do it .. After putting CBox And other element inside my blog , start feeling great about it.
Yippie !!! I can personalize my blog with all sorts of colors and styles. Do not Have to copy people 's style just cause everybody is unique. I will try to blog about everything I See , Hear , Feel ; Venture into all kinds of writing style until I find my own style.

Today  I have achieved lot of things and I am proud of myself, getting all the house chores done (etc. dry the clothes and wash all the dishes ) Just posted my application form to KTAR , I'll hope that they accept my application, hope that there will not be any mistakes in the application form . The college says if there is any mistake in my application , they will reject the application .

No comments:

Post a Comment