Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gleeful Day

Today is the best day( i guest), Woke up by the glaring of the sun ray after waking up just feel that there is such joy ( maybe due to yesterday was jogging in the park) .  Experts say that exercise will decrease stress and stimulate good hormones that bring you good mood. Whee today I am planning to go jogging again,
As usual I do all the house chore then go to the market to shop for my favorite milk tea... pan cakes
After doing all the house chore, I am getting ready for my appointment with DR.... 
I was going to call a taxi ... Suddenly the phone rang , It was Miss Wu calling asking me, at first she ask me to help but sorry can't help her much the house printer have given my sis ,cause she wanted to print a letter .
 She offer me a ride to my destination She is like God-sent angel....
Thank God for her generosity and hospitality by aiding me to my destination .






After finish meeting with DR. I take a bus home , as i was stepping into the bus there is guy ( A ticket seller), who sell his ticket with a smile on his face, I my heart he(ticket seller ) is a good example for those who are is service sector especially those who take hotel management . I wanted to give the young guy(around 20's) a tip but i've hesitated to do so when i notice my cash is running low
Guys/ Girls  who are in hospitality industry a lesson to be learn frm this young man .
Malaysian service industry is very poor, most people that are serving without a smile and lack of eye contact.
They some more give a moody look as if their Boss is tormenting them.
Last but not least, smile even though your heart is aching ,Smile even though your heart is unwilling, Your smile are so contagious it will affect the people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment