Friday, April 16, 2010

KL life vs rural area



A glimpse about life in KL , Its not gonna be Easy ...
Streets surrounded with cars, the city is filled with all kinds of people.
Curiosity cause me to venture into the city
 this is my destiny that lies ahead .
God will be my guide , wherever I go I will be never be lonely
Knowing someone great is watching my back.
Memories of Pass do haunt me , Fears try to grip me from going forward
I always remind myself Life have to move on,
With persevere i will finish the race .


You will find that time is moving faster in city like KL , compare to Kampar or other small town like lenggong in Perak , I felt that time is as a snail.  
Cars that move in rural area are as slow as 30km/hour ..... People are not in hurry
You can see the mundane task are done without any sign of rushing
They are satisfy of what they have .....

No comments:

Post a Comment