Thursday, July 28, 2016

Forgiveness is A Choice

It seems that I am not really a forgiving person...
I have said you can only DiD this once.
Many I friendship I have written off, i don't really care much....


Endure it Justin, Just a short while, pain is temporary, glory is forever...
The pain you gone through, the tough situation and the Hard people yo have met
Going through this develop patience, perseverance and endurance.

Have I not prayed to God to removed all these stings, wonder why don't GOD bring me to heaven
the moment I said the sinner's prayer?
Have you wonder why??
Have you ever question about it ?
As time goes by, I realized that we are called , chosen to be the generations that make a difference...
Be the Salt of the Earth and the Light of the World.

I chose to Forgive even though it is Hard, I choose to Obey your commandment because I love you
I will keep all your commandments because I love you.
Lord, I have prayed that never let my heart grow cold towards you and others.
There was a time, I was so badly wounded, I have chosen the road of rebellion, Walking a life of hatred, have Harden my heart so that I won't feel hurt when people try to hurt me.
No longer feel angry, sad nor anguish.....
That kind of emotion numbness have transformed me into a person I couldn't  understand,
Slowly the cloud of depression and the fog of fear cover my vision.
Realized the devil strategy to destroy a person, is through separation of between, God , Self and others. One who is not able relate themselves with others , God and even themselves.

Thankfully God have delivered me from these Depression and Fears, HIS perfect love cast out all fears...
Thank you God, your faithfulness never end despite me walk away, you still will woo me back with your everlasting love.
( Continue.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment