Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Lesson Learnt

Lesson Learnt

ouch I know it burns.
First I want to thank you, my ex-boss from Fitcore Fitness
Underpaid salary, long haul of work time from 10am to 12am,
I am paid for peanuts,
The major reason that I left the company because the delay payment of salary,
The Boss told me that usually there is a delay payment of salary caused by the Accountant,
resposibility have pushed aside to the accountant saying normally salary will be out on the 15th of every month.

I felt really angry, as I am expected to come on time for work, I also expect my employer would pay to me on time, unfortunately I felt that he did that intentionally, because for the first 2 month he delay our pay before in april and May,  he said on June onwards salary will be out on the 15th, I cannot accept it I decided to leave the company, Fitcore Fitness. For those who have been checking the company background , this is it , a brief info, this is a new company existed no longer than 3 years.

The thing I have discover while clearing the files, first most of the Ex- employees left , the managers and boss did not gave clear reasons why they left , I have realized the many employees left on the first quarter of the year 2016, probably due to the reasons where the boss he did not pay them well, long haul of working time...

 
 I gave my resignation letter on 3rd July, 2016, I couldn't take it anymore....

After spoken to a Servant of the Lord, she have prayed for me, I have received the boldness, The next day I spoken to my Manager of my resignation.
Initially I have promised to help him until Wednesday, then I have changed my mind, I have decided to state my last dy on Sunday instead, short pain is better than long suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment