Wednesday, July 27, 2016

June's Blessing

Be it like or hate
well life still move on...
we can't hate and love together, yet love and hate relationship does exist in a human relationships

Well sorry guys and Girls, I have been away for a long time.
Quick updates:
Recently I have got a job in a local GYM, work as a personal trainer,

Grateful to have a manager that take good care of me, Unfortunately I have an abusive boss,
Verbally abusive, although have a handsome outlook, but when it comes to rage and anger,
He threw it all....
Look horrible when he pout, unleash out all the anger to my manager....
There is something good about him, he just very lenient when it comes to certain stuff,
however too lenient in managing his business, he took his employee for granted.
Salary likewise is little, the full maximum amount of job he demand to work from Monday to Saturday, sad to say i have realized, my Salary as personal coach is lower than the MCD workers, and people who in Starbucks is pay better than me.
Initially, joining this company is my goal to pursue what I am passion about, but in reality unfortunately this passion hardly sustain the lifestyle.



At first i thought of staying and continue my work as personal coach while i could do some part time on weekend to sustain my living cost, but i cannot continue, because there have been times where the boss delay the payment of my salary, the 3rd time tried to delay , I have request an advance payment instead, and then after he have paid me I left the job giving the excuse of further study.

In the midst of my trouble, met Jason, he introduced me to Public Mutual, Met Miss Wei Joo, her story truly inspired me to be a Unit Trust Consultant. Which inspired me to continue in what I am good at Business & Financial Planning. I also plan to take my Financial Paper



Indeed I am Grateful, for the good and bad, the high ad the lo that I have gone through... I believe all things work Good For those who Love HIM (GOD).

with a Grateful Heart,
Your beloved Son,






No comments:

Post a Comment