Tuesday, August 9, 2016

OH My August

Oh My August,
July have left now august, have to secure the month,
Time flies, was in holiday for sometime
Time to get Employ again.
Whatever it is got to take a chance, Breakaway from this current situation.
Be bold to face every obstacles of life.
Cannot afford to be indecisive, Just have to plan and execute....
It has been sometime I have been indecisive and Procrastinate , time to take back the turf
Time to redeem back those lost time,
Months I feel into these DOTA addictions, It is time to call it off.

Things I need to achieve.
Find new job, New Career pathway, be contented yet not complacent, Constantly improve overall well being ( intellectual, physical, spiritual)

Never give up on your dreams, just that there are few small sets backs, remind yourself the GOAL.
Life is a process , sometimes we have to go through some setbacks gained some experience, through the experience it form resilient.

Mid year Review.
Goal that I want to achieve a better physical outlook, have a better body, Shoulder, arms , Huge Chest, V-shape Back, Well developed.

Better career advancement.Flourish in the Financial service and Fitness Industry
More customers, larger network platform, ultimately more money

Hope that are will be well =)
May the odds will be in my favour

No comments:

Post a Comment