Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ushering into year 2012

Day -Bright Sunny =)

The morning start with great music from my PC.
As sun rise, many thought came across my mind.
The things that have happened in 2011.

The reasons things that it have happened.
The friends that I have made.
The Money that I have earned.
The Plans that haven't achieved.
Prophesies that have been fulfilled.
Life that I have impacted.


Sure must have clear direction what is going to happen in 2012.
I always believe if you fail to plan , you are plan to fail.
Set our mind on things that will sustain for a long period of time
which is our soul.

Set some time to ponder and reflect about things, you'll learn to appreciate life.
Set some time to quite down your heart and learn to listen.
Set some time to understand people
Set some time to read more, It will increase your intellectual part.
Set some time to take picture for you will develop the appreciation of God's creation.

Sometime the things that we have plan turned out to be different from the Actual.
So whatever will be will be. Just Let God be God, he will lead me as I draw near.



No comments:

Post a Comment