Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Into the Year of 2012,
Time pass me by, Time shift so fast.
Recently came across this Instrument, HARP
I think that I am falling in Love with This Instrument. I wanna Kickstart this new year with Harp while I sm still learning violin.

Harp the heavenly music, Sound of the string Mesmerize the hearers. It resonates Love and compassion from above

Up and Down of Arpeggios is sounds like angels' footsteps.

the picture below is my dream Harp, Its an Orchestra Harp, I have Hyperlink the address.
Wish me all the best in HARP, I am gonna self learn it through this blog and from another link.
I also came across this web page where they sell celtic Harp
Hopefully someday I will play this instrument in Church .


Psalm 33:2 Praise the Lord with the Harp; make music to him on a ten-stringed lyre.

No comments:

Post a Comment