Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thought of the Month

I have been thinking,
I have been reflecting, 
I have been pondering, 
What God have done in my Life, People that I have impact in Campus.
Before this year 2011 end.

Remind me all the things He have done in my life and His Faithfulness keep me going.
There are times I wanna give up. At some point I have some thought of ending my life.
His Love hindered me from making the Huge mistake.
He told me that is grace is sufficient for me, His strength is made perfect in my weakness.(II Corinthians 12:9)
I told myself I am a waste of time, I don't worth your life, I don't worth your time, but you say other wise
I was trying to forge my destiny, I couldn't accept the brokenness and situations that I am in.

I remind myself that what you have done in my life.
I remind myself the moment where I poured out everything to you.
I remind myself a Savior that save me from the pit of Hell
I remind myself a Friend that always be there for me when everyone Neglects me.
I remind myself that I need not to protect myself , I have found a refuge in HIM alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment