Monday, December 12, 2011

My December

This December would be a different December compare to the previous one.
Its a Bittersweet December .
Lots of sweet things happen, as Bitter stuffs abounds
A festive month for all of us.
A lot of invitations from friends , from various church and denominations.
Every week I am invited to a Christmas celebration, I have noticed networks of friends are growing ... 
I am so blessed. I thought i am happy but I wasn't. The joy of Christmas 
I have neglected the one that I've supposed to show love and concern. 
She waited for me; I have disappoint her again and again.
I have promised to come, but I have never showed up , I was so caught up with the events around me :(

Regret.
Never felt that strong remorse before , just a week ago I was talking with my Indian nanny. Knowing that she is not feeling well, I gave her a call wanted to invite her to a " Christian Healing rally". Unfortunately she is immobile and her sons are not really keen to transport her from her house. In our conversation, she told me to visit her when I am free. And I thought I gonna visit her next week, but it turn out to be different, I have attended a wedding instead. She have suffered much from disease and grief that caused by her sons. Her sons have neglected her in many ways. Yes, they do provide a home, but a home without love 

Picture in my Mind.
Picture of my nanny keep playing in my mind, I can only let her live in my memories. I LOVE HER. She is like my second mom. I felt sorry for her, I keep blaming myself and others for her lost. I know what I say or do couldn't bring her back. I miss her so much. From today onward I will promised you, I will treat my parents well when they are old, I will cherish them ,pour out my unconditional love towards them. 
RIP nanny,
Sincerely Love Justin .

No comments:

Post a Comment