Sunday, August 28, 2016

Lesson Learnt



Painful yet memorable Lesson, Life lesson.
I find it therapeutic expressing it in the Blog.
No point whining in Facebook, looking for approval, agreement or likes.

Yes indeed Mother Theresa, is right. Some people enter our life as Blessing, while some enter our life as lesson.

Yet a Painful lesson over the past quarter April, may, June.
I do not wanna Describe it in Details, but it helps me to learn that Human will be human,
Human are realistic, degree of realistic is determine by the degree of their selfishness.
Once a human know what they really want, they are realistic, its the matter of degrees of it.




After today I have decided to be more Realistic person, I will invest more time on myself to make myself more competitive.
Less time will be wasted on wrong people, at wrong places, I will not hesitate
to delete or block contacts.
Do what is necessary to redeem back the lost time. 
In the past alot of time wasted on the wrong people, promised myself will not let anyone waste my time, I will let time DID once after that BYE BYE .
Gotta repick myself up and clear myself from those messed up


No comments:

Post a Comment