Friday, August 20, 2010

Tears

In our Christian walk with God, 
Doesn't guarantee a bed of roses without any torn
Neither it guarantee that you always joyful without any tears.

Glad to share this topic.
Hard to say it in detail...


Tears are inevitable, 
When you are facing hurts and rejection,It is easy to fake a smile and walk off
Inside the heart where it lies an unbearable ache.
Learn to pour out your problems and your burdens to Him, for God he cares for you
He will never leave you, Cast your cares upon Him.
Friends may fail you, but Jesus will not fail you.


His Grace his perfect in my weakness.
His Love and grace will sustain me.
recall back a number of time I cry in your presence and fall on my knee.
There is such a peace which surpass all understanding being in His presence
Let my Love be my devotion to you.
I love you, because you first love me.


Thank you for the Love that you have showered in my Life 
 God is Faithful, You are faithful to the end
Year 2010 I would say that it is a year of challenge
A lot of my friends and close relative pass away.  T.T

1 comment: