Thursday, August 5, 2010

Forever Grateful

Things happen so rapid,
I barely keep up with speed.
Through Almighty's Grace that sustained me through the season.
Divine Love that keep me on the right track.

For number of times, I seek the Almighty
Pleading Him, If possible please do not let me pass through this road.
I know I can't escape from the Lord.
There are times I want to run away, knowing it is impossible.
Avoidance have come to my mind, but it is impossible to escape from my savior.
God have been a faithful God, and I am forever grateful.


Last week I went to TrailBlazer camp. It was fantastic, to see God moves around the lives of other.
I was touch. The Spirit of the Lord reignite the passion that I have for him, a small fire is turned into a tunnel of fire. Basically God's have overhaul everyone inclusive of the Glad tidings worship team. Pastor Julie sense that the moving of the Lord have been restricted, she discerned that there is someone in the worship team  heart is not right before the Lord, after that she call all the musician to stop, and sought the Lord's forgiveness.
As they are praying and singing without the accompany of music, the Spirit of the Lord touched their hearts,and everyone seek the Lord with tears of repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment