Friday, July 2, 2010

Vindicate me

Vindicate me O Lord,
There is someone Accuses me of something that I didn't do.
Accuses me something that I didn't say.
I lay him before your alter,willing surrender him into the righteous Judge.

Not to be defensive, His words doesn't build me up.
I utter an neutral statement, and he said that the statement I have spoken is a curse,and the Lord will put a curse back to me'.
this is not the way Christian should behave.
No offence to him
Just have to forgive him, not to judge him
But he offended me just have to forgive him
Outwardly speaking Godly things inward are viper's poison
His heart have deep unforgivingness , so the words that he speak defile his listener.
May the Lord bless him, with more love.
You can't love a person until you have experience love from the Lord.

Guard your hear for it is the wellspring of life , I will not let my heart be defile by your words.
I will not let Pay back evil ,with evil.
I will raise my voice as you did.
I will not be rude ,as you did( talking to me without eye contact)
You told me that I never listen to what you say ,that is true. How am I gonna listen to you, if you are not having any eye-contact with me.
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment