Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home sweet home


There is no place like home,
I like my home, 
This is a place where I find security,
A place where I have the genuine love and trust.The only Place where I feel belong
A cozy place, that I wanna to come back whenever I have chance to do that. 

KL is not a good place after all
You may think that it is a happening place
with a lot of fun, Shopping mall.
But the true happiness can't be found in Urban.
yes, a lot of artificial things can be found in the urban place.
 
the place is full of all the artificial people,
Plastic heart and paper mind,
People can be so realistic,
that you can ask God,
Will i able to survive in this cunning and deceptive world?
I believe I can overcome this 


People only come to you when they have problems
I wish they could come to me even though they don't have problems.
I have enough with all the manipulation and control scheme that you all use.
I wish that I just be a real friend to you, that you wouldn't take me for granted.




I am tired of always been the Active one,
I am tired of always been the one who talks,
I guess it is the time for me to act cool,
Talk if necessary
It is time for me to be passive towards certain people,
You make me look like a fool, when I am talking and you ain't responding.
You make me look so cheap, I have to start inflate my value, not letting you to bring me down
I am gonna shine, despite of anything happen to me.
I am gonna smile in the midst of misunderstanding and distress situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment