Thursday, September 10, 2020

Yes I am Back, as said Will be back



Was Hiatus since 2018, my recovery period after that accident/ trauma

In 2020, a challenging year
Glad to be Alive, A lot of younger Bros Have passed away :(
Many things, ups, and downs.
Recently Deciding whether to go Full into  Blogger or WordPress.

Most probably I will start more new projects new blogs in WordPress, As Blogger is since 2009, I have noticed a lot of changes a lot of young friends they passed away, went back their blog noticed some of them disappeared, try to find out why a lot of Blogspot account are gone without a trace.


In the end still, the same question should I further develop my BLOG in BLOGGER or WordPress?

Many Opinions, online could be misleading but roughly one has to test it out.

PS: wishing everyone stay healthy and happy always :)



No comments:

Post a Comment