Monday, March 6, 2017

Stucked, Am I ?

Am I the only person stucked?

Indecisive in Decision making,
mess all around...
Fear of making mistakes, 
Perfectionist comes in.

I do not know where to start,
I know how to start,
but it seems 
overloaded with facts 
too many choices leave to indecisiveness.

Oh my God, the cycle goes on and on,
Procrastinate, later when actual event is near not much time for preparations,
Regrets kicks in, then get into distractions mode, distracted by games and events doesn't directly related to me. 

Suddenly think like a woman, a lot of things on mind, that I could not get it out. Simply could express myself through writing blogs and journal

Try to use less words to carry more exact meaning and express emotions straight to the Dot.
Recently learned how to tell a story.



No comments:

Post a Comment