Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ain't Good, Life is Move On

Things are not going well this month of June, Business is going slow.

People I have asked for appointment do not wish to come out, I guess I have to endure with it, persevere and change the approach that I have used to meet them.

The month of July will be the month of redemption, I have got another offer letter from another company,  will be running 2 business simultaneously, both are from the same industry and hope I could gain as much experience with AIG. 
Guy who play musical Instrument are Cool right ? haha not talking about myself 


Goodnews During my down moments, I have reignite my passion
 towards music. 
I went back to college join the music composition societies and Music societies.
So good to be back and reconnect with People who loves music.


These Korean Drama about classical music in Pop culture it is inspiring

Here is the Link for Beethoven Virus for Pals from US 


Don't you agree girls on Violin are Sexy hahaha







No comments:

Post a Comment