Monday, August 26, 2013

Sky is the Limit

Sky is the limit and how high shall I climb.
No boundaries, climb as high as I want.
Many people, friends they are complacent of their current ground. They wish to remain there, they are not willing to take risk.
In their career, literally they are sustaining their income and knowledge.
The path of greater height may be a lonely path, but I am willing to soar for greater heights I wanna be a trailbrazer, I wanna be someone to make a different in the society. Someone who add values to improve the society.
Leaving signboards of life for those who are behind me.
The higher the ladder u climb the less people will wanna follow you, ye I shall not be afraid the Lord is my light and Salvation who is holding my right hand.
Prophesies that have been prophesied over me is fulfilling one by one.
Greater destiny for me to be the end time Joseph, who will bless with wealth as much as Solomon, so that the people around me will be blessed.
Bless me Lord so I could be a great blessing to my neighbour as well as to the society. Grant me supernatural davor and wisdom to execute your divine plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment