Saturday, May 25, 2013

Unfriended my Close Friend


Your apathy doesn't get my sympathy
Lukewarmer Kill a Friendship

Kinda Awkward being with you
Feel like a stranger being with you
I couldn't stand to look into your face, could not look into your eyes
No longer can face you
Do not feel like starting conversation
because you are no longer you,
and I am no longer I,
We have changed from time to time,
we have changed from different direction,
We have been 4 years friend, close friend,
Although It is Sad, but I will set you apart.

It is painful, but I do not wish to prolong the suffering.
Short pain is better than Long suffering.



I have been suffer from your Apathy,
Long time before you have started relationship with your girlfriend
Things get more obvious when you are in girl-boy relationship.
It does take long for me to realize that It is one-sided frienship
Where I strive hard to maintain the frienship,
I've always been the one who initiate conversation,....etc
I felt I have been taken for granted in Many ways
I felt so drain out and tired from this kinda friendship
I have decided to put an end to this misery by cutting all the roots
Decided to leave you the way you are, Being with you is a WASTE OF TIME and LIFE


I woke up in April, Thank God.
God sent various people in this seasons


The Old season is coming to an End
I have NEW friends thank God
God speak to me through a Pastor's Sermon
Where he talk about, the difference between good friends and right friends.
A Good Friend is a friend is good for hangout whereas A right friend will built you up.
A right friend will be there to built your characters and bear your burdens.

I will Forgive all the things that you've done, but We will never be friend again.
Thank you for coming into my life as A LESSON





No comments:

Post a Comment