Thursday, July 12, 2012

Freedom!!

I am Free !!!
Finally free from the burden of assignments!
Assignments are not the main problems
It appear that my classmates, is the major problem.


Freedom from troublemakers
Those Forgotten memories will not be sought.

2 more semester I will graduate soon, looking forward for that.....
Plan to backpack and travel

People always ask why you are always happy.
It is because, I have short-term memory.
I dunno whether it is a gift or a curse
Easily forget people whether they are good people or bad.

Live now, Enjoy life, enjoy every moment.
Forget about all the nasty people.
Blissful day ahead =)

Discover that everyday's sunset are different.
Discover that I like taking pictures.
Here are some of the teaser of the picture 
Will share more of my photography =)





No comments:

Post a Comment