Sunday, February 27, 2011

Violin Pickup or Electric Violin??

                                                                   Acoustic Violin
Electric Violin
Currently seeking for a violin pickup, for performance purpose .... In a Band a violin pickup plays an important role it acts like a microphone that pick up the sound and amplify it. For an acoustic violin the sound that it produce is not loud enough, if I want to play in a band there is no choice either I get an violin pickup or an Electric Violin . Hey guys and girls if you all have any suggestion, feel free to drop it on my comment box, really appreciate it . If I wanna buy a pickup I will choose Yamaha VNP1. I also found a good electric violin from amazon.com . It cost only 89 USD change it to Malaysian RM it cost me around RM 270 quite affordable right, inclusive of cables of amps. Currently I have an acoustic violin, getting an electric-violin would be great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice info between two instruments;thanks for sharing..
    This informative post has the potent to give precise info about these string instruments that have positive effect on music. Yamaha Electric Violin is also one of the best musical instrument which can bring music in natural rhythm.

    ReplyDelete