Monday, March 1, 2010

MY Choice or HIS choice

Is hard to Choose a University or a college for further study......
Although I have make my decision upon where to proceed my study ......

But the word Uncertainties and Doubts keep playing in my mind, the words that spoken by people is resonating in my mind. They say Degree and Advance diploma is different , Degree is better than Advance diploma besides  the name and the Cost (Obviously) .

WHos voice should i listen to my heart telling me to go to KL and explore..... Kampar is becoming more like Ipoh but I wanna experience the KL life , My curiosity drives me ..... In KL there is a lot
Big mall, Mega Church , Wonderful people that I am going to meet and there are more challenges to face.

On  the other hand,  Living in Kampar is feel like living in my own comfort zone . Everything I have is near to me from logistic, family and friends and most important $$$. Kampar is no longer a town that fill with bulls, last time the population of bull and cow are more than human, Since the UTAR is built and open in 2007 the population of cow and bull have drops ....
Anyway,
 Everything I leave it for God, For His divine choice ..... waiting for a still small voice to aid me in decision making. Leave the rest of my story for the author of life

No comments:

Post a Comment