Monday, January 4, 2010

Enter 2010


Enter into the year of 2010, ain't gonna be easy .....
But have to take the leap of faith in deciding which path that I am heading.....
BOTH path have the pros and cons which is drive me in an indecisive mode
When both path collide it make a crossroad
Just received a message from ..... Sis in Christ...
message quote from bible
Lamentation 3:25 Its say The Lord is Good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seek Him.
I believe the Lord will open up another alternative route beside those two roads
Lord will make a way

As I was searching the scripture I found this word ....
2 Samuel 22:31
As for God His way is perfect; The word of Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him

All I commit my way to the author of my Life..... I surrender all to the All Knowing God

No comments:

Post a Comment