Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Short Updates

Short Updates

Nothing much or less i have expect in Life?
Except to be Happy.
There are times I hope that shouldn't be born.

Why I am born in this Family ?
Most of the time I have questioned my existence
Sad.
Am I Proud to be the member of their family? No


Born in a Family full of strive.
I believe Most people are not Proud of their Dad. Am I... NO, not proud of my Dad
Most of the children do not have good relationship with dad.
I used to have hope looking forward for father's love care and support...
Until the day that was hurt so badly, I told myself enough is enough ...
I do not want to get hurt anymore, that was the last phrase I told him
I would not talk to him until his death.
Even till his death I don't feel remorse nor regret.
It is Him who taken me for granted not me.
Always I am the one who is reaching out until I get tired and sick of those attitude.
I believe LOVE toward him has grow cold.

Now, Is my Mom's turn, felt like thing not going better......

Hope as time goes by everything will tilt to the positive side

No comments:

Post a Comment