Monday, October 31, 2016

Revisiting the past



Remembering the Past, This was Hill Citi College, A college nearby my House.

Most of my homegrown friend attended this college and graduated from it, what they never expected 

is this college, Wind up.

Alot of my friends are puzzled, some changed career some retake their syllabus in another Local university.

Last time remember My mom did nagged me, telling me why didn't I join this college it was affordable and near my house.
Thank God, I have made my decisions did not based on others judgments nor opinions.
I stood firm on the college that I have selected.
Until Now it still exist TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY.

Hope all the best is yet to come, now in the midst of attending interviews.
NOVEMBER be nice to me 

No comments:

Post a Comment