Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Happiness is Simple

Happiness is simple,
It could be sharing foods with people we love.
It could be sharing our most inner part 



For me Happiness is easy
Happiness having enough food,
A place to rest my head,
A bunch of positive supportive friends that you could call them
brother and sister in Christ.

A throwback that day I bought this affordable food, Rojak
Rojak, is the local Mixed tropical fruits with special sweet and spicy dressing.
If Oversea friend drop by Malaysia they must try this Malaysian Food.
Guess how much I paid for this Food?
It cost about RM5.50 portion is quite large, with alot of sauce
This Rojak hawker , he usually start selling from lunch break until 6pm.
His store is situated nearby Genting Kelang, Wet Market.

Feel free to drop Comments, recommendations or any Inquiries....
I will reply when available =) 
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment