Monday, October 31, 2016

Don't Give Up

Throwback what Happened Last week....
Went for Interview at Fuji Xerox,
Got the feeling I have done well and Screwed the interview at the sametime. Hard to explain it is kind of mixed feelings, anyway I don't wish to worry about that.
Don't care what are the outcomes, gotta continue apply for Jobs...
This transitions of job is not easy, but i will persevere and consistently apply for jobs

Don't Give Up, as long you don't Give up there still be chance...
Eventually you will made it.
If you gave up in the half way, you won't see yourself through.

I want to encourage all, No matter how hard life throws at you, don't give up continue to fight you will see yourself through.

So far I have attended alot of interviews just don't know when they will call me for next appointment. but I cannot just sit there and wait for them, while waiting I am doing some parttime.... and multiple applications sent. Goodnews will be coming through.....
Will update on my next post  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment