Sunday, October 9, 2016

Confession of a HeartBroken



It sucks,
Even the person closest to you misunderstand you,
No matter how eager you to explains,
It is true what hurts the most are those that are close.
the misunderstanding keep on snow balling,
People do get tired, I am tired of this Relationship
I tell myself it is Over.
Game Over.
I am leaving, leaving you lonely.



Hardening my Heart 
so I would not be feeling any pains
some pain are worth taking, some are just a waste of time if we keep holding on.
Should I hold on or Give up?
Worth going through the pain again?

Honesty
this is lacking between us.
Whenever an question is asked, you will reply we with another questions.
For my part, I am holding myself ...
Why it is so hard for people to be honest.

Many Are Curious about what is happening
Only Few are truly care.




well I guess this is just reality of Life

I was hit Hard,
Now my life FUCKED
Pretty Fucked
I have wasted the whole year of 2016.





No comments:

Post a Comment