Sunday, October 2, 2016

Choose to Leave or Stay

Am I going to delete those negative people and stop their influence over my life?
Choice is yours, to change or remain...
Well i choose to change, despite of my situation what could i do?
Not to react any dramas causes by them but remain calm at all time stay away from them as far as possible.

Who is the them ?
Those negative people.
Have you ever came across some people who come to you with only complains but when you have understand what they are going through and presented solutions to them, they ignored and continue to complains the situations they are going through.
Telling you, you never understood until you gone through thinking their problems are so unique they are the only person in the world is suffering it.

Self-pity fellas, such a pathetic being, he know what he is going through but refuse to take actions,
have everyone on the list to be blame except himself.
Everyday dialogs are "poor me "
Talking to them drains much of my Mana  ( energy).
I have plan my way out , stay away from them before they demotivate me and bring me along with them to the pit of hell.

I am jovial person, I may have alot of optimistic energy but it will be drained out speaking with self-pity...
Day after day they will come to you the same complains, fucked just get a life.
Sometime I think why don't you change if you are unhappy with your current situations, instead of complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment