Monday, November 29, 2010

Seeds of prayer bring harvest of Soul

Seeing my friend being saved, it is an awesome feeling.
For months I have been praying for both of my friends' salvation
Finally, I have seen the fruits of salvation coming through their life.
Praise God, many times I try to invite them to those christian meeting or gathering , they just go it for the sake of going .
I may not be the one who harvest the plant or water, God's is the ultimate farmer , he water the seed with his words and God make eveything grows. I just have to presevere and continue to pray for those who haven't experience the Lord's Salvation .
Praise be to God , 2 Souls are saved. In the bible  it talks about when one soul is saved the whole Heaven is having a big banquet to celebrate their salvation. I pray that they will continue to grow Strong in jesus, deeply rooted and grounded with the love of Christ( Ephesian 3:17). I pray that they will be a strong witness and become a salt & light for JESUS CHRIST. I also pray that Christ may use us to the fullness as we offer our body as a living sacrifice to HIM , Glory to God Forever seated on the Throne!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment